The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Friday, September 02, 2005

Are You Ready For Some Football?

I'll remind you that in our household, The Mister is the computer guru, and I am the sports fan. (The Mister asked me once why all of our entertainment budget seemed to end up going to sporting tickets; I replied that any time he was ready to schedule some entertainment, he could choose the venue. The cultured among you will be happy to hear that we will be attending some live theater productions this year.) And my favorite sport has always been football. Some of those genes got passed on to my number 1 son, and it turns out that this is also HIS favorite sport. This week is the opening of the high school football season. So I'll be sitting in the stands at Gilbert tonight, cheering on the team and that really smart linebacker, number 33.

Last night just after the microburst, some of the Booster moms planted signs at all the players' houses:



What a thoughtful gesture!

Go Tigers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home