The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Bikes



As I said yesterday, you are likely to see a few horses around Morrison Ranch. You are guaranteed to see bikes, if you look for any amount of time at all. I built a mount for my phone, because it has a GPS function as well. You can see it at work above, and then the shot at the end of the ride. I like to get in 7-10 miles on weekdays.

The streets of Morrison Ranch are great for a bike. The traffic is distributed, so every car does not end up on Park or MR Parkway. That was by design. So use those streets to get around on a bike. You can pick your temperature if you can pick your time. Or just bundle up and ride in the morning. If you see a nerd riding with his phone strapped to his bike with hair do-da's, that me. Wave and say hi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home