The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Here are two more pictures of daytime decorations that I have enjoyed. There have been a lot of animal sculptures this year (and I'm sorry I never got a picture of the moose on Park Avenue; that was my favorite animal, since I am from Wyoming), including these deer:



And for those of us of faith, here is a good picture of the reason for our season:



For the next few days, especially, and even for the week after, I won't be posting. But that's okay, because you won't be reading. We'll be spending time with our families, re-enacting old traditions and making up new ones, and doing all the things that families do. Hope it's a great time for all, and I'll see you around the new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home