The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Decorations

The Front Porch is a collaborative effort of all the folks in our office. Ostensibly, there are three of us that post, with all the members of our office helping out with details and pictures. Longtime visitors will know, however, that I am the one who takes up most of the space; and after last week's brief hiatus, I am back to posting. We have a dear friend doing battle with the dread disease of cancer, and I can't help but join the fight, which leaves less time for normal pursuits. The Mister did a great job last week of keeping the information going; perhaps it will whet his appetite to post even more; he is, after all, the more social of us two.

But on to the point. A friend dropped by last week with a gift, and she commented on how great the decorations are in our neighborhood - everywhere you look, really. I have to agree, and I've been taking some pictures of the daytime decorations (since my amateur status isn't conducive to night time photography), which I intend to share with you over the next week. Here's a sample:



More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home