The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More Decorations

The East Valley Tribune has an article about the Christmas light rivalry at the Circle G over near Lindsay; you can read the article here, and it is always fun to drive through with the kids and see their neighborhood.

Here in Morrison Ranch, I haven't heard or felt any rivalries going on, but we do have plenty of folks who have decorated. Here are some more of my daytime photos of decorations, starting with the simple classic:



This house feels very inviting, to me:



And I won't keep putting his picture up (okay, maybe I will, he's still my favorite), but here's the sublime Frosty:



These are all pictures in my own neighborhood, Higley Groves West. It's more a factor of time and convenience, since I can take the pictures as I drive through. But I know that the other Morrison Ranch neighborhoods also have fabulous decorations. If you're carrying your camera and you see something you like in your neighborhood, email it to me and I'll post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home