The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Berenstain Bears Revisited

When my kids were little, we read a lot of Berenstain Bears books. One of those books, entitled "Too Much Birthday" recently came to mind. The basic plot is that Sister Bear has a wonderful birthday, but she ends up pretty exhausted and emotional by the end of the day. I was wondering if we were experiencing "Too Much Wedding" since The Mister and I are both pretty exhausted, and he especially seems pretty emotional, in the sense that he is very affectionate, not that he is crying. But then I received a few pictures from my photographer, and I have to say that it doesn't seem like too much at all. I'll share them with you, I'll skip posting again tomorrow, and then next Monday I'll get back in the swing of daily posting.

Don't these two look so happy?!!




This is newly married, just before going in to the reception. You can see the lake and fountain in the background. Once again, I have to publicly thank the guys who made the park look so phenomenal!


I didn't think they were going to be able to swing dance like they normally do, because of her dress; but I was wrong. He tossed her, wrapped her, and threw her, and she loved it:



I mentioned before that the tent was beautiful at night, along with the moon. Here is a perfect shot:


And the sunset picture about sums it up:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home