The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Catching Up Is Hard To Do

You may suspect that I haven't been sitting on my Front Porch and visiting with you because I'm lounging around the house in my robe doing nothing but eating sugar cookies. That's actually a pretty good guess and not beyond the realm of possibility, but actually I've been trying to re-establish a routine while catching up on the undone work of the past couple of weeks. I will admit to nibbling on cookies and interspersing some bowl games into the work mix; but honestly, between Christmas un-decorating, beating back the dreaded paper piles, and stealing a few moments of movie attendance with my daughters, I haven't given much thought to Morrison Ranch issues.

Much to my chagrin, life is back to "normal" now with the departure of the last daughter. I'll try to get back to business tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home