The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Not Panicking Yet

My list of shopping yet to do has decreased significantly; the only downside is that each item requires a trip to a different store, so it's a good thing that I have a full tank of gas. My three daughters are all a huge help to me in the final countdown, so I may wake up on Sunday morning never having entered the panic stage.

I do have a couple of tidbits of news about Highland Groves, however. Ashton Woods did indeed open their models last weekend, and Morrison Homes plans to open their models this weekend (although surely not on Christmas day...?). I'm looking forward to a tour sometime in the next couple of weeks.

The lake earth work is completed and the lake liner is to be delivered on Friday and installed next week. The Water Expert was told that "in a perfect world" we could fill the lake the first week of January. I wasn't born yesterday, so I know we don't live in a perfect world; expect the lake to start filling no earlier than the the second week of January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home