The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Morrison Ranch Annual Meeting

We had the meeting for the Morrison Ranch Residential Association last Thursday. I've had other things to post about, so I haven't reported. And, I didn't get any pictures, but there may be some around.

I was pleased with the turnout. We had about 30 residents. That is not as many as I would like, but the good part is that all three of the neighborhoods were evenly represented. Now, to just convince more people to come. We have lots of room at Farm Bureau.

People had pointed questions. I am fine with that. A lot of money goes through the HOA and the Morrison Ranch Community Council, and people should have the chance to assure themselves that it is being well spent. I think the Q&A from the residents are going to be on mymorrisonranch.org, but I can't find them at the moment. I will let you know. Of course, we can't make everyone happy when we get exactly opposing views. Some want more events. Some what to know why we are spending so much on events. Things like that. But we are open to feedback, and will continue to do the best we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home