The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I Can Almost Smell The Orange Chicken

The Panda Express on the corner of Higley and Elliot has been making tracks, especially since Christmas. I love the red brick, and I'm really excited for the drive-through (I know this is a paradox, since I talk so much about being pedestrian friendly; but I do find that when I don't feel like cooking dinner, I don't much feel like going inside to buy it, either). The Mister and I noticed that they were getting power hooked up in the last couple of days. (On a related but separate issue, there is some progress in the inspections of the power box next to the Bank of America; is it possible? Could the palms in this quarter circle actually receive their lighting soon? Stay tuned.)



And just a stroll down the parking lot shows some progress on the shops between Albertson's and DiRicci's:




This is from the back of the parking lot; it looks small, but The Mister says that, depending on who the tenant is, there will be 3 or 4 shops in this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home