The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Monday, November 07, 2005

What's Up

A friend and I spent the morning baking 18 loaves of pizza bread (I'll post on reasons for mass cookery later this week), so I'm a little later than normal with my posting. I think that rolling out the dough will stand in nicely for my missed upper-body workout at the gym this morning. It's no wonder the farm women of yesteryear didn't go to the gym: first of all, they didn't need to, and secondly, even if they did, there wouldn't have been enough hours in the day to make it happen.

But way more important than my exercise schedule is what's happening over at Lakeview Village. There is a concrete slab at Panda Express! I thought it might never happen, but The Mister brought me pictorial evidence:




And he's promising even better news for tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home