The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Proud Mom Alert

I couldn't resist a little picture of our son before the homecoming dance last Saturday. He has inherited The Mister's good looks and has his own charming sense of humor. I think all that he inherited from me is a love of sports.



You'll notice that the picture is sans femme, which is one of the drawbacks of being the mom of the boy going to a dance: I don't get all the pictures of the cute couples. When he was dating one particular girl last year for a while, her mom invited me over for the picture-taking debacle before the kids left for dinner. I was happy to join in, and mad at myself for not offering the same courtesy to the parents of all the boys that took my 3 daughters to dances. What a great idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home