The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Well, That Was Fun

Gilbert's fifteen minutes of fame are passed (at least until March 13 when "Extreme Makeover" is aired) and I would say the story is a success all around. The Mister and Daughter and I drove by this morning to see what we could see. I was right in surmising that the rain would thoroughly dampen spectator interest (except for one dear family slogging through the mud, umbrellas in hand, baby in front-pack) and I was wrong in thinking that the road would be opened through to the house by now. It's my understanding that they are doing the clean-up work now, and of course that is not nearly so dramatic or enthralling as the building. All in all, I say again that as far as TV goes, this is a good show, and hopefully very beneficial to the Okvath family.

You can read more about the latest here, here, and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home