The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Monday, October 01, 2007

It was worth the wait




Alright, I am going to first state the obvious. I am totally biased about this topic.

I was taking pictures of the landscape in Highland Groves to describe our approach to landscaping in our future business park. And I was looking at this shot and how beautiful the area was. And then I remembered how 18 months ago it felt like the parks in Highland Groves would NEVER be done. Well, they are done, and the trees are growing (though not much this time of year), and, as I said above, it was worth the wait. This is the time of year when we can get out there and enjoy the open space. You may see me riding my bike through there any time now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home