The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blogger's Block

It has not escaped my attention that I haven't been posting much the past few weeks. And I know it has not escaped your attention, either. Next January will mark three years of Front Porch blogging; perhaps this is just the normal blogger's malaise. Perhaps it has something to do with checking the news too often and finding the tone less than upbeat: the dismal drumbeat of the housing market, the thought of losing Shawn Marion, the stress of winning a pennant race, even the weather forecast says it's going to heat up; it just seems so depressing!

I think that what I need is a nice bike ride around Morrison Ranch; there are lots of positive things going on. Yeah, that's the ticket; and I'll remind myself as well as take a few pictures to share with you. Check back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home