The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Monday, May 14, 2007

Lookin' Good

The Mister and I took a little bike ride around the Ranch this morning before it got too hot, and I have to say that Highland Groves is really looking good. Here is the money shot from the south lake:




The north lake has a short in the fountain, or something like that; it isn't running, at the moment. But it is still beautiful and the view north is still beautiful.

The ramada and the tot lot at the south lake are very inviting. I noticed they even have a drinking fountain:



But no water comes out...

The Mister says that drinking fountains are very difficult to maintain. I guess so.

Still, it didn't detract from the beauty of the community, in my humble correct opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home