The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Drives Like a Dream

Because it is... One of our neighbors asked the Mister, "Did The Missus get her dream car?" And that is the exact description; it's a car I fell in love with in college, but even when we could afford one, it seemed just too extravagant. This year, however, The Mister was insistent (he loves to make me happy), and about a month ago, Ruby came to live in our garage:



I just returned this morning from spending the night in Tucson with our Wildcat daughter; after dropping off some things, I went over to have lunch with our newlywed daughter and my son-in-law at Grand Canyon University. The goal is being with my kids; getting there in the comfort of a Mercedes is entirely incidental.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home