The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Crazy Busy

A friend recently chose that phrase to describe life at The Missus and Mister's lately. It seems appropriate. For the next three weeks, my blog posts may be a little sporadic as we gear up for our first wedding. The Mister and I traveled last week for a few days for a mixture of business and pleasure, and part of the pleasure was working on our grandparenting skills as we prepare for the future:




But that was the last breath of fresh air available as we count down the days until our youngest daughter and her fiance become Mr. and Mrs.



I'll keep you posted on some of the goings-on, though I'll try not to bore you. The wedding will actually be held outside, next to the lake at Morrison Town Center, and the reception will be there as well, though that will have to be tented, since our temperatures are rising. As you might suspect, it is turning out to be a fairly large event in attendance; it will be a great celebration.

By the way, any resident served by the Morrison Ranch Community Council can have an event at the lake, with permission and the proper paperwork. I have suggested to my office mates several times that some type of reception center would be a great fit in Morrison Ranch. Since one has yet to exist, I guess I'll create my own for this wedding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home