The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Monday, April 10, 2006

A Welcome Sight

Usually when The Mister or The Water Expert send me pictures, I go through them and try to find the one that is most interesting, as well as the one that will show up best in a small viewing area. When The Water expert sent me pictures of the fountain on the north lake at Highland Groves, I loved them all, and my intention was to post them all. But for some reason, Blogger is being pugnacious this morning, and so I can only share one at the moment:




The fountain ran all weekend; the circulators are also turned on, and today should see the completion of the testing and work on the south lake fountain. It seems like a perfect fit for the lake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home