The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Calling All Crafters

I got an email from a Higley Groves resident who is looking to expand on something she did last year. I told her I would pass on the call:

Attention all Crafters

My name is Meri Wiley, and for the past four years I have hosted a successful holiday boutique in my home here in Morrison Ranch. Last year I involved my neighbor, Donna Masanotti, and we had over 20 different vendors participating in our two homes. It was quite successful, and a lot of fun. We are still in the decision stage for the date of the boutique this year, but the final outcome is looking like the first Friday and Saturday in November, the 4th and 5th.

This year we would love to involve more crafters, as we’d like to provide more “cash & carry” products. We will be holding “auditions” for crafters to be involved with this year’s production which will celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years holidays.

There is a charge for participating in the boutique of $20 per day, and further details will be provided at the time of the auditions.

Space is limited, and we are looking for 10 to 30 craftsperson’s, depending on the size of set-up space needed. Auditions will be held on two different days; Monday, September 12th, between the hours of 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday, September 16th, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.

Please call Meri at (480) 632-5036 to schedule your audition time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home