The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Proof in the Pictures

Bias For Action posted here about the cleanup of the feedlot on Higley. I snapped a couple of pictures of the action in process. This fellow was fighting with the wires laying on the ground that used to be the sides of the corral. It looked a little bit like trying to pick spaghetti off the counter with a fork, but then I don't really understand how these things work.


Here's a view of what he's already accomplished, looking toward the grain silos:



And returning from a wedding last night, The Mister told me that (gasp!) the lights on the palm trees at the corner of Higley and Elliot were on, working, illuminating. (Not the ones on the east side, of course, but the ones on the west) I demanded proof, and he gave it. And I'll pass it on to you:



Isn't it lovely? Lighting can make such a difference in the feel of things, I think.

So, things are happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home