The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sherwood Forest is Nice

I've mentioned before that some folks mock our back yard because we have a few trees. They came in very handy today, as the Mister and I celebrated Easter with some close friends and family. All of our kids were home for the event, and we could not have asked for a better setting. The temperature was perfect, the food delicious, the conversation meaningful; all in all, a good weekend of memories.

By the way, we were egged again this morning, and it isn't the first time. Egged in a good way, I mean, with plastic eggs filled with candy littering our front lawn. I have a suspicion about who does this, but I can't catch them - and I was up early putting in the ham, so they must do it very, very early. I love my neighborhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home