The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Friday, March 23, 2007

Rain in the Ranch


Now I ask you: how is anyone supposed to work with a view like this one, even if they feel really far behind in this tax season? It's interesting that I find the rain views even more distracting than the sunny views!

I got the word from the Water Expert this morning:

Last night's rain accumulated to a total of .65 inches, and there's more on the way. Shut off those irrigation controllers!

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Missus,

I don't live in Morrison Ranch but I must agree with you that your view is gorgeous. I live in Colo and we had quite a rainstorm yesterday (Saturday). It was actually snowing quite a bit between the Springs and Denver. We saw 4 one car accidents! I guess that they had forgotten how to drive in snow after a mild March. Well, thank you for letting me sit on your front porch for a spell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home