The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Rain in the Ranch

OK, yesterday moved us out of the question mark catagory. But still, over the whole day, it was only .15 inches. I should have known. None of the basins had water in them. But when it comes down hard for a few minutes, and dribbles all day, you think it is more water than that. I must be posting a little early, because Sunrise Park Resort hasn't updated their snow report yet. But I am confident that the mountains got considerable amounts of snow yesterday. If weather.com is to be believed, we are done for a while. I guess the Open will be able to proceed. 72 degrees forcast for Sunday. I guess the viewers will once again decide to move to Phoenix. We better make a place for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home