The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

More Pictorial Progress

Concerning the lakes at Highland Groves, I understand that at around 6 pm last night, the water began flowing through the pipe from the north lake to the south lake. I want to go see it with my own eyes today, and I'll pass on what I find.

Meanwhile, over at Lakeview Village, the shops between Albertson's and DiRicci's show some recent visual changes; the piles of material on the floor are drywall:




And here is an outside view of the structure that will be the shade overhang:




The completion date for this construction is May 9; this does not mean, however, that a tenant will be ready to open on May 9, only that the building will be completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home