The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Monday, December 05, 2005

Staying Sharp

Well, at least I'm trying to; attending a continuing education class today to maintain my CPA certification. So I won't be posting today.

But I did want to say that The Water Expert caught some kids running on the tanks again this weekend. We have put up signs, put up fences, hired security guards, and The Water Expert drives by often, and we still can't seem to keep the kids away from this very dangerous activity. The next step is to cut off the ladder, which may already be done. If that doesn't work, maybe The Water Expert can set up a cot for sleeping at the base of the tanks, though I'll bet The Second Cousin wouldn't be too happy about that arrangement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home