The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Friday, September 09, 2005

Nerd Excitement

If nerd humor isn't really appealing to you (there are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't!)(if you don't get this joke, then you are not a nerd; note, I'm NOT, the Mister had to explain it to me), then stay away from our office today, because the air will be buzzing with computer geeks and acronym-speak. The computer guys are coming to get our server going, install software, get all the individual computers connected, and various other things like that. They expect to take 4 days to accomplish this, though I can't see how it would take that long. The paperless office software and scanners come Monday, and get set up, and then the real work begins, which will be exciting and difficult simultaneously, I'm sure. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home