The Front Porch

Promoting some old-fashioned hospitality and neighborly banter in Morrison Ranch

Sunday, March 20, 2005

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

But if I can't post a picture because the blog software I use is inoperable at the moment (it's free, and from the forum I went to for help, it's inoperable for everyone, but as I said, it's free), then I guess I'll have to use 1,000 words. Just kidding!

I did want to post a picture of Highland Groves, the new development at Elliot and Recker; the Water Expert sent me some photos of the two lakes. The south one looked pretty close to being "roughed in", which to me means the hole is dug; the north one was about 2 feet deep as of Friday but may be finished even today.

If this community goes up as fast as Higley Estates has been, we'll be welcoming new neighbors before we know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home